鬼ごっこ: ジミー

ソート: 日付 | 題名 | ビュー | | ランダム ソート昇順
見る:

How two BBC journalists risked their jobs to reveal the truth about Jimmy Savile – podcast

42 ビュー0 コメント

Listening to the women who alleged abuse, and fighting to get their stories heard, helped change the treatment of victims by the media and the justice system. By Poppy Sebag-Montefiore ...

恋人での夕食: ジミーバーンズの家族のレシピ

138 ビュー0 コメント

このレシピは、ある夜、ツアーから帰宅したときに作成したもので、コッコーヴァンを作るためのワインがないことがわかりました。. やった, しかしながら, 冷蔵庫にシャンパンのボトルとオリーブの浴槽を持っている. それはそれらの1つでした。.

Jimmy Kimmel on the Aaron Rodgers vaccine saga: ‘This is a dumb conversation’

72 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel tore into Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Monday evening for trying to hide his unvaccinated status, revealed last week when he tested positive for Covid-19 and missed Sunday’s game. On a ...

Jimmy Kimmel on Cop26 deforestation pledge: ‘A deal to save the Amazon from Amazon’

18 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel celebrated a US vaccination milestone on Tuesday evening: according to the White House, 70% of US adults are now fully vaccinated, そして 80% are at least partially vaccinated. “The other 20% are still waiti...

How two BBC journalists risked their jobs to reveal the truth about Jimmy Savile

60 ビュー0 コメント

土曜日 29 10月 2011, the day the entertainer Jimmy Savile died aged 84, a couple of comments were posted on the Duncroft School page of the networking site Friends Reunited. Duncroft was designated as an “appr...

Jimmy Kimmel on the Facebook papers: ‘Are we surprised by this?’

55 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel reacted to the release of the so-called Facebook papers on Monday evening – a trove of documents, published by 17 US news organizations, which detail the company’s own knowledge of its threats to democrac...

ジミー・キンメル: Shatner space trip was ‘like a North Korean news broadcast’

92 ビュー0 コメント

Former Star Trek actor William Shatner, 90, became the oldest man to ever go to space on Wednesday aboard Blue Origin’s New Shepherd rocket – a phallic-shaped spacecraft Jimmy Kimmel labeled a “wienermobile”. “Can yo...

Jimmy Gopperth steers Wasps to victory to end Northampton’s unbeaten start

47 ビュー0 コメント

It has been a weekend for fly-halves coming off the bench and having a decisive say and if Jimmy Gopperth is at the opposite end of the career spectrum to Marcus Smith, the veteran New Zealander proved every bit as im...

ジミー・キンメル: the Senate ‘finally found something they could agree on: they hate Facebook’

65 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel tore into Facebook on Tuesday evening, a day after one of the longest outages in the company’s history brought its suite of apps – Facebook, インスタグラム, Messenger, WhatsApp – down for six hours. “The only ...

Jimmy Kimmel on Trump tell-alls: ‘Maybe don’t wait three years to put it in a book’

38 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel recapped yet another tell-all book from the Trump administration on Tuesday evening. The latest release, from former White House press secretary and Melania’s chief of staff Stephanie Grisham, is called I...

Jimmy Carr on booze, taxes and being a virgin at 26: ‘Do I sound like an incel elder?’

16 ビュー0 コメント

Before I have time to ask the Covid-era question “Are we doing handshakes?」, Jimmy Carr has thrust out his arm and grasped my hand. それで, 突然, he lets go and screams: “Oh God, 番号! My hand’s covered in Covid!” Com...

Steve Coogan to play Jimmy Savile in ‘sensitive’ BBC drama

22 ビュー0 コメント

Steve Coogan will play Jimmy Savile in a forthcoming BBC drama series about how the high-profile presenter spent decades living a double life as one of the country’s most notorious paedophiles. The Alan Partridge star...

Jimmy Gopperth: ‘I’m a country lad from a farm – rugby is not everything’

44 ビュー0 コメント

As Jimmy Gopperth prepares to begin his seventh season with Wasps on Saturday, just a few months after his 38th birthday, and as someone who has enjoyed successful spells in the Premiership, the Celtic League and Supe...

ジミー・キンメル: Emmys ‘opened with Rita Wilson rapping and got even whiter from there’

35 ビュー0 コメント

Jimmy Kimmel broke down the 2021 Emmys on Monday night. “What a show,” he said of the three-hour affair hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, which celebrated diversity yet awarded all acting prizes during the telecast to...

ジミー・グリーブス: サッカーの歴史にその遺産が刻まれている比類のない選手

228 ビュー0 コメント

さようなら, その後, ジミー. スポーツの有名人が行き交うが、グリーブ, の年齢で亡くなった人 81, 何か違うものでした, 比類のない英国のゴールスコアラーだけでなく、記憶に刻まれたままのサッカー選手。.

Jimmy Greaves redefined perception of what a centre-forward should be

35 ビュー0 コメント

For those of us too young to have caught the end of Jimmy Greaves’s playing career, there was always a slightly awkward adjustment to be made. He remained the goalscorer to whom all others were compared for two decade...

« 前へ