A murder investigation has been launched after a man was stabbed to death in south-west 런던. The 22-year-old was found after police were called out at 3.45am on Saturday to reports of a disturbance in Clarence Street, 킹스턴.
The Metropolitan police said a 19-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of murder and possession of an offensive weapon, while an 18-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of murder. Both men are in custody at a south London police station.
그만큼 22 year-old had been taken to hospital by the London ambulance service, where he was later pronounced dead. His next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specialist officers. A postmortem examination has yet to take place.
Supt Richard Smith, of the local policing team in Kingston, said he was “truly saddened” and passed on his condolences as detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command began their investigation.
그는 말했다: “It is right that we do not speculate and give them the time and space they need to complete their inquiries. I understand the concern this will cause within the community, although I would like to stress that we do not believe there to be any risk to the wider public.”