Alec Baldwin says he is complying with Rust shooting investigation

The actor Alec Baldwin said on Saturday any suggestion he is not complying with the investigation into a deadly shooting on a New Mexico film set last year is a lie.

At issue is a search warrant for Baldwin’s cellphone, which authorities hope can provide information.

Baldwin was holding a revolver during a rehearsal for his movie Rust on 21 October when it fired, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding the film’s director.

Authorities do not have the phone.

Baldwin said in an 인스 타 그램 message posted on Saturday that authorities in New Mexico have to go through New York law enforcement to obtain the phone, and the process of specifying exactly what is needed takes time.

“They can’t just go through your phone and take your photos, or your love letters to your wife, or what have you,”그는 말했다.

Baldwin has said he didn’t know the gun he was holding contained a live round. Investigators are trying to find where the live round came from.

In the search warrant for Baldwin’s phone, they said they were looking for text messages, images, videos, calls or any other information related to the movie production.

“Any suggestion that I am not complying with requests or orders or demands or search warrants about my phone,” Baldwin said, “that’s bullshit, that’s a lie.”

댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..